Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wierd movies

From: think!seismo!hao!hplabs!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!omssw1!sdp (Scott Peterson)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 22:12:15 pst
Subject: Re: Wierd movies

My 3 favorite wierd movies are

Buckaroo Banzai, Across the 8th Dimension
Videodrome
The Man Who Fell to Earth

(Two of these have music, so it's ok to discuss them here, right?)

I've seen "Oh Lucky Man", but not all of the scenes in the proper order.
Does it make a difference?  It's always on at 3:12 on channel 3.71e-9.
I do distinctly remember them referring to some specific act as "Giving
her the old in-out", with a proper british accent.

Understanding "Eraserhead" requires special chemicals.  I've never seen
the movie or the chemicals.

--- Scott   <sdp@yoyodyne>