Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Available Coitus Tape

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 19 Mar 86 12:03:00 PST
Subject: Available Coitus Tape

Several people have expresse interest in hearing what the band Coitus
<aka AfterGlow> sounded like.
Needless to say, we never actually put anything on vinyl, however, I
do have a complete collection of the master tapes (some good, some noisy,
some bad) and would, in the interest of my ego, be glad to share some
of this weird stuff with anybody who is interested.  Either send a blank
cassette and postage or $3.00 (apx cost of SA-90) plus postage to the
following U.S. Mail address.  Allow a couple weeks for processing.
Remember, this is not slam, rock, jazz, psychedelic, new-wave, quasi-
electronic, etc.  All recordings were made prior to 1982 with reasonably
current equipment.  Some of the stuff is live.  [To peak your interests,
titles include, Rice at the Wedding, Cereal-Bridges, Bleeding from the Gums,
Deathbed Overature, Collapso, Step on Bambi, Dead Sparrow in a Birdbath,
Lurch, etc.].
Early stuff includes input by Pascal Languirand (aka TRANS-X).

CrystaLogic
525 Chesterfield Rd.
Oakdale, CT  06370

"and my stash was going quick,