Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Berlin lyrics

From: think!harvard!bu-cs!sam
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 86 18:18:09 EST
Subject: Berlin lyrics

>Thje Berlin 'SEX' lyric is (to the best of my ability to discriminate using
>filters, speed translation and quantization techniques is "Fuck ME, Fuck ME".
>I wont get into thge reason I investigated ti (oops) it in the first place
>but would be glad to explain in detail if anyone really cares.
>
>John

Okay, John, now you have definitely aroused (no pun intended) the interest
of us all...now that your foot is in your mouth, you might as well start
explaining!
(Wait a minute..what am I talking about?  *I* was the one who asked about
the damn lyric to begin with!!)

Did I wake up on the right planet this morning?
             --Shelli