Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Flippancy, gossip and Ed Asner's Gay.

From: Hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 86 17:02:42 EST
Subject: Flippancy, gossip and Ed Asner's Gay.

$$ On my mystery tape trading partner:
Wrong-o, Jordan, guess again or ask Doug - he guessed it correctly
and will be recieving one four cent stamp and a penny by email...

$$ From a guy who's header I deleted:
> "The safety pin returns my smile, I nod a brief hello,
>  While you are building molecules with your garden hoe." - Beatles

Speaking of the Beatles, I heard from the guitarist from our local
one-hit band, The Ravyns, that he heard it personally from Jeff
Beck, former Yardbyrd guitarist, that he feels the Beatles suck
because "they don't play rock and roll."  Ho-hum...

$$ From Doug:
> ("Flucking" isn't obscene it?)
Only if your a chicken.  Why?