Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: hsut@ed.purdue.edu (Bill Hsu)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 86 19:29:42 EST

To echo Shelli's plea, enough already, please cool it! Don't let this
become another net.music.

Sorry I spelled Allen Ginsberg's name wrong. Boy, have I been
embarrassing myself lately. Let's see: Ginsberg, Ginsberg, Ginsberg...

Re: XTC! One of my favorites before MUMMER. Somehow XTC isn't very
convincing without the toughness of BLACK SEA (or even English Settlement).
DUKES OF THE STRATOSPHERE, for you non-XTC fans, is a fake psychedelic
mini-album. I find it great fun, tho no classic like BLACK SEA. Maybe
Andy Partridge just got tired of jagged guitar figures and vicious
anti-dance rhythms...

				Bill Hsu