Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Obscentities

From: Knight of the Iguana <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 86 07:32:16 est
Subject: Re: Obscentities

Sorry, people but since this is a psuedo-moderated list with its
own psuedo-moderator and without the wimpy-ass-snivvelling-geeky-unix-compunerd
thats normally infestate the bowels of most unix-slime groups, I see
no reason to stop the obscentities.  If this person is like,
completely freaked out and mortified, then he wouldn't read net.muswank
and since he doesn't even belong here, well he has no chance.
wadda you going to do, tell me mommy and daddy ???

you sound to me like a new age wanker.  go find yerself and when you
do, don't come complaining to me cause your holistic healing didn't
go as planned.