Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Laurie Anderson Tour?

From: Elgin Lee <ehl@su-navajo.arpa>
Date: 9 Mar 1986 1408-PST (Sunday)
Subject: Re: Laurie Anderson Tour?

I just saw her in Berkeley Friday night.  According to the last
Rolling Stone (no, I don't normally read it, and yes, I think it's a
piece of junk), the tour is a very short one, covering only Boston,
Philadelphia, New York City, Chicago, Berkeley (RS says SF, but what
do they know ...), and Universal City.

The show was promoting her new concert movie (Home of the Brave), so
people who mixed the tour will probably have to be content with
watching the movie.

		Elgin