Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Who's in PIL these days?

From: Keiji Kanazawa <kgk%brown.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: 10 Mar 86 (Mon) 11:19:13 EST
Subject: Who's in PIL these days?

I would appreciate if somebody can tell me, or point me to, the usual
album specs for the PiL ``album''; who plays on what song and things
like that. I don't read music rags and all I can tell is that Laswell
co-produced it... Given that Lydon was on the Golden Palominos album,
I figure there's a chance some of the tracks have Fier and Laswell on
them, and I'm dying to find out..

[I don't know about Fier, but I know that Niki Scopalitus (or however
you spell that), who played on the Golden Palominos album also played
on "Album".  -- Doug]