Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(transference of electric love muffin discussion)

From: Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 86 9:38:38 EST
Subject: (transference of electric love muffin discussion)

Welcome, Paul Kirsch to this list - I've decided to stop responding
to your brethern at SJU after they both showed themselves to the
world their ignorance. I just hope no one else out there believes
them.  Actually, I heard the Electric Love Muffins (which one of
your fellow SJU'ers proclaimed undying love ) at a "hardcore" show
with the Psychotic Normans and Flag of Democracy.  I liked them
so much I traveled up to Philly to hear them with Executive Slacks.
It is ironic that someone like L.P. would like them since they
had to look to the hardcore scene for gigs and nuturing.  One question,
that I couldn't pursue when I last saw them since the drive home
was to be long and arduous and I couldn't stick around - do they
have any tapes out? or records?

Finally, is Palena really Rowly?  Their writing style and
views coincide so much that it seems hard to believe it is
coincidence.  Please fill us in.

Here, Greg is my favorite quote -
"Communication is essential if we wish to communicate!!"
			       - Mike (some guy at a club)

and from a personal letter from Joe Jack:
"don't get hit by any cars, Jim"

				Hofmann
I reserve the right not to respond to any flames.