Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No more Sisters? and Palena pictures...

From: allegra!sjuvax!kirsch (P. Kirsch)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 86 09:13:16 est
Subject: No more Sisters? and Palena pictures...

Is it true about what I read on the net??--That the Sisters of Mercy have
broken up?--I finally start to worship a band that is still putting out
albums (unlike Joy Division) and this happens!! All I can say is SHIT!

As far as everybody wondering what Master Palena really looks like--just send
me some mail and I'll try to give you a description...

----

Not everyone at sjuvax has their head up there ass...

-Paul Kirsch