Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Groove Decay songlist

From: Tim <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 86 13:09:10 est
Subject: Groove Decay songlist

Okay, you people who own a copy of 'Groove Decay' by Mr. Hitchcock.
I have a tape of it but I do not have the song list. Anybody want to send it to me ?? this is the old
album, not the re-issue of it (which has different songs I am told).

-- I'm not even gonna put my two measly cents in - If sue wants to
be the trendy hip media star, interview the grateful dead.  There a hell
cooler than the fine young geeks, 10,000 manic depressive, or whoever is
becoming 'in' (as oppossed to 'out').  Me ?? I'm goona try to dig up all
this change I have and cruise downtown to see the real trend, the
Butthole Surfers.  Don't have much money, but it's better than the other
slop around here.

always-a-dick-but-never-a-cunt
tim