Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

silliness

From: Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 86 15:41:29 EST
Subject: silliness

> Then again, Kate risking appearing silly by playing a little boy in the
> "Cloudbusting" video helps restore my faith.  (Hear that Hofmann!)

I KNEW IT!  One iota of Kate-critisism doesn't get by Doug!  When are
you going to get a T-shirt (and patent it) that says, "NUMBER ONE
KATE BUSH FAN IN THE WHOLE, FUCKING WORLD"?

And you shouldn't hold faith in pop stars, Doug.  Save it for plumbers
and car mechanics.

			"I won't love you (till you're more like me)"

 					   or

			"There are meager dreams, lofty desires and still
					silliness"

					   or

			"You know, I think we're all Bozos on this bus!"

					  Jim-bo