Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Victims && Young Marble Giants

From: jordan@ucbarpa.berkeley.edu (Jordan Hayes)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 86 19:18:47 PST
Subject: Re: The Victims && Young Marble Giants

I don't know anything about the Victims ... never heard of the
weenies ... I only have Collosal Youth as well, although I usta have
a 7"er of looking for mr right b/w cakewalking ... if anyone else
knows the whereabouts of Young Marble Giants, send it along.

cluBLAND sf style ... saw blanc MANGe the other night at wolfgangs ...
too much hairspray at that one ... haven't seen this many trendies
since FLOck of haircuts ... opening band was definitely something
to YAWN home about ... bourgeois tagg ... with two g-eeze ... the
word dick-whACK comes to mind ... copacabana gone to its LOGICal
extREMITies ... too many dotz for me ... why do i even try ...?

/jordan