Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Trivia

From: ia-sun2!smeagol!gorbag!earle@csvax.caltech.edu (Greg Earle)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 86 17:01:19 pst
Subject: Trivia

Wrigley's Fun Fact:
	If I'm not mistaken, the "Shel Talmy" who posted a request for
a CompuPro system (article <36@randvax.UUCP>) from Rand Corp. in Santa
Monica CA (posted to net.micro.*, net.wanted, na.forsale) is the same
"Shel Talmy" who produced the early Kinks ("You Really Got Me") and
Who ("I Can't Explain") records.  I vaguely recall seeing an article
in the NME or somewhere saying he'd pissed off to California and was
now into computers ...
You can look it up.

Hey hof ...
Wrigley's Fun Fact #2:
Get an L.A.-ite to send ya a copy of the latest Scratch Magazine
(chronicles the lifes and times of the Hollywood/Melrose Ave. Elite)
Has two not-to-be-missed features: (1) Article/Pix of SAMHAIN (would
I lie to you?), and (2) the infamous 1986 Scratch Magazine Hollywood
Pin-Up Calendar (!!!!) - features Texacala Jones (tex & The Horseheads)
as Miss October, and Pleasant Gehman (Screamin' Sirens) as Miss May.
But forget them, check out Miss(es) January and Miss February ... YOWZA!!

	Greg Earle
	JPL Spacecraft Data Systems group
	sdcrdcf!smeagol!earle (UUCP)
	ia-sun2!smeagol!earle@csvax.caltech.edu (ARPA)