Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a nasty night

From: Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 86 8:08:22 EST
Subject: a nasty night

A nasty night

Yep, I dreamed last night that I bought that Fine Young Cannibals LP.  What
a nightmare!  I woke up in a cold sweat only to  find out that I hadn't woke
at all!  Surrounding my bed were these strange, skinny creatures with upright
weedstalks in their hair ranting, "We Care!  We Care Alot! - we care about our
video, we care bout it alot! we care about our contract and the money we have
got! we care about our single and if billboard thinks its hot.  We care about
a Grammy and that next lid of Pot!  We Care!  WE CARE ALOT!!"  Aggghh!  With
my head in hands I ran downstairs only to be confronted by more skinny people
with weedstalks in their hair...they had taken over while I was sleeping!  The
Jesus Marry Chain, the Creeping Walls, The 10,000 Maniacs!!! And there was
nothing I could do except lock myself in my basement with my ghetto blaster...

Whew... I was glad when I woke up to find it was only a dream, the attack
of the poser punks... I gotta quit watching those Japanese movies and
David Letterman...

					"Ohhh, mama, can you hear that                                                   blowing?" - Tex & the Horseheads