Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fish

From: hsut@purdue-ecn.ARPA (Bill Hsu)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 86 16:26:18 EST
Subject: Fish

	So Fish of Marillion wants to work with Kate? Too bad Marillion
has been kind of disappointing. I thought their first album Script For
A Jester's Tear was kind of an '80s streamlined version of the Gabriel/
Genesis sound, tho maybe a little too derivative and rigid. Fugazi
was AWFUL: turgid, pretentious and unimaginative. The few tracks I've
heard from the 3rd album sound rather "safe" and commercial, so I've
given them up for lost. Any Marillion fans out there?

Bill Hsu