Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Nina Hagen in SPIN

From: ihnp4!sask!zaphod!pault (Paul Tildsley)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 86 12:58:54 cst
Subject: Nina Hagen in SPIN

I just read the article on Nina Hagen in SPIN. What gives?
Is she really this bizarre?

I realize her music is a little off the wall sometimes but does
she really believe in UFO's, out of body travelling, and wishes
coming true.

Has anybody read anything that confirms the SPIN interview.

-pault

[Editor's note from Doug: Where the hell is my issue of the Feb SPIN???
In any case, don't look now, but Kate also believes in UFO's, out of
body traveling, and wishes coming true, etc.  Maybe they should do an
album together....]