Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Residents

From: Chris J. Valas <linus!cv@mitre-bedford.ARPA>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 86 16:36:34 est
Subject: The Residents
Posted-Date: Fri, 24 Jan 86 16:36:34 est

Welly, well, well....

Seems like everyone who listens saw the Residents at the Channel.  I had a
hard time believing my eyes at this show, but no problem with my ears:  The
Residents were great and Snakefinger was incredible.  I read somewhere (here?)
that he just did an album with Eric Feldman (of Captain Beefheart's latest
lineup).... has anyone heard it?

For those people into trading tapes (wicinski? are you there? what about
the Hitchcock show in DC?) I made a bootleg of the Residents show, so speak
to me if you want it.

latex,
Valas         {decvax,utzoo,philabs,security,allegra,genrad}!linus!cv