Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Regarding HoL in Rolling Stones

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 86 14:20:59 est
Subject: Re: Regarding HoL in Rolling Stones

I was in a mall a few days back and happened to see a book called
something like "The New Rolling Stone Encyclopaedia of Music" or
something like that.  I flipped to the B's and found one thing about
Kate Bush, a review of "The Kick Inside".  They gave it two stars, and
from memory, it went something like this:

	Kate Bush caused quite a stir in some circles back in '78 with
	"The Kick Inside".  Not quite new wave, not quite art rock, she
	sounds like a cross between Patti Smith and a Hoover vacuum
	cleaner.

The more things change....

-Doug