Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Question

From: hsut@ec.purdue.edu (Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 86 11:24:14 EST
Subject: Question

	Anyone into Plan 9 or Magazine? What do these groups sound like? I
was warned Plan 9 does heavy '60s garage psychedelia, but after Chrome,
Sonic Youth and Residents I can take a lot weirdness :-).

	By the way, thanks to Allyn for the suggestion to check out
Rough Trade in San Francisco. Great place, anyone into alternative music
should check it out if they're in the area. Unfortunately, I only had
about 20 minutes to spend there and didn't get to look thru everything
and talk to people.

					Bill Hsu