Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 86 13:16 EST

>  Referent to the Santa Claus: Wow, I didn't know turnaround time
> was quite that long! Sorry if it seemed out of place.

>  -Dave "Keep Running up that Scale" Fetrow
>   (1/7/85)
         ^^
It was actually nice.  I've heard of things getting delayed in the mail,
but a year?  Even the USPS doesn't do that (too often) :-)  Perhaps some
sort of bizarre time warp?

Anyway, anyone here familiar with a band called Barclay James Harvest?
I heard a song from them years ago and never heard or saw anything from
them again, until yesterday, that is, when I found a CD called 'Live
Tapes'  They sound a little bit like a cross between early Genesis and
the Strawbs, and the CD is great.  I don't think they're a new band by
any means, but I like their sound, especially "Suicide" (the one I heard
a ways back).  I'd like to know some more about them...
                                            >>> Dave
Acknowledge-To: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>