Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kb rarities ...

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 85 10:28:34 EST
Subject: Re: kb rarities ...

>> A Kate Bush Christmas album??????

>I've never seen this?  It must be a bootleg.  Does it look like a
>bootleg?  It's probably also the soundtrack to the "Kate" TV special.

Actually, I kinda lied.  What I saw was an article in the local paper,
which listed Christmas albums ... and think they called it Kate like
the 2nd part of the Taiwan Fan Club Boot.  Maybe they got it released
legit or separated it. I didn't in fact see it.  I did see the
first Tawain Club bootleg at Vinyl Discoveries and can pick it up
for anyone interested as I'm going back there today to get a HIRAX
album.  (anyone hear of them?)

hofmann