Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Cloudbusting" on Empty-V!

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 85 01:14:57 est
Subject: "Cloudbusting" on Empty-V!

I was talking to someone on the phone tonight at about 11:45, and in the
middle of the conversation he said "Oh my God!  There's Kate on
Empty-V!", and then he hung up on me.  Damn, I wish they had cable in
Cambridge.  In any case, I called him back later and he said they showed
a five minute interview with Kate and the seven minute video for
Cloudbusting (starring Donald Sutherland as Wilhelm Reich, Kate as Peter
Reich, directed by Terry Gilliam.)  The version of the "Cloudbusting"
music is different than either the album or 12-inch single version.

			"On top of the world, looking over the edge"

			 Doug