Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Questions etc. (Does anyone read this line anyway?)

From: bdmrrr!potomac!jsl@seismo.CSS.GOV (John Labovitz)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 85 15:21:15 est
Subject: Re: Questions etc. (Does anyone read this line anyway?)

> Really-From: hsut@purdue-ecn.ARPA (Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
>
> 	Another musician I've been wanting to try for a while is Captain
> Beefheart. Again, the question is what's a good album to start with?

Try ``Trout Mask Replica.'' It's a double album, and is his best (in my
opinion).  Most of his stuff is good, tho -- I have almost all of them on
tape, and I like them all.  Oh, ``Clear Spot'' and ``Doc at the Radar
Station'' are also good.

John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl
--
Me and my girl named Bimbo
Limbo