Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Robyn Hitchock

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 85 11:02:10 est
Subject: Robyn Hitchock

At the Dead Kennedy's show last nite, I ran into an old friend who
saw the Robyn Hitchock Show in DC last weekend.  It turns out
that someone he knows has a STEREO bootleg tape of the show !!!
That person with the tape is of course, Ken Hankin(the Ken Hankin,
thank goodness this is only one of this man).  If anyone is
interested (Doug ?? Hofmann ?? John ??) I'm going to try and
see Ken this weekend and give him a tape for me to copy...I
check the quality and report back.... We can set up a tape deal
moving, anyone interested can send me mail...

tim
wicinski@nrl-css.arpa
{decvax ! umcp-cs ! seismo} !nrl-css!wicinski