Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love Hounds Digest, random notes

From: bdmrrr!potomac!jsl@seismo.CSS.GOV (John Labovitz)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 85 11:19:26 est
Subject: Re: Love Hounds Digest, random notes

>Really-From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
>>Really-from: Bill Hsu
>>Just saw the Robyn Hitchcock live album. Neat pictures on the
>>back!! How about some reviews of Robyn Hitchcock's concert,
>
>I cant find this album !!! I've looked but have not seen it yet !!!
>I also looked at my love-hounds back issues and cant find the review
>either, doug. I might have missed some postings...

I just bought it at Olsson's on Wisconsin Ave., for $8 (I think).  Haven't
listened to it yet.  It's not in the normal record bins -- it's in the front
near the counter.

John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl
--
I'd probably be famous now
If I wasn't such a good waitress		-- Jane Siberry