Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB sheet music

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 85 17:49:55 est
Subject: Re: KB sheet music

> From: rwh

> Yesterday I picked up _The Best of Kate Bush_, ISBN 0 86175 1639,
> published 1980 by EMI.... They're in normally difficult (not Made
> Simple) piano arrangements, some with tablature. Anyone have anything
> more recent?

Yes, there is a music book for "Hounds of Love".  I have it on special
order, but it hasn't arrived yet.  It comes with a free poster too.
There is also a music book for "Lionheart" and there is individual sheet
music for "Sat In Your Lap".  There is also individual sheet music for
lots of her pre-Dreaming songs and there is a small book containing
music for seven of the songs on "The Kick Inside", but it doesn't have
complete piano arrangements, only the melody and chords.

				-Doug