Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Joni's new un

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 85 8:27:32 EST
Subject: Joni's new un

To hound!heijera who asks whether joni's new one is out:

Well, the local NMAOR (non mainstream albumn orientated radio) station
has been playing her stuff for the last week and I naturally assumed
it (the Joni LP) was out, I think on Geffen (hasn't she learned by
Neil's mistake?) and that it is called Dog eat Dog.  I've heard more
cuts and they don't all sound like Bush; one cut did sound a lot like
Sat In Your Lap which is what I was referring to.

So, if it's out, I'd appreciate hearing about it more as the cuts
sounded pretty good.