Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

John Fox

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 85 04:05:29 est
Subject: John Fox

> From:     Susanne E Trowbridge <ins_aset@jhunix>

> I mean, in the past few weeks, I've been less than impressed by the
> new John Foxx album...

Speaking of John Foxx, isn't "Metamatic" just amazingly good!  It's sort
of like what Garry Numan might have been doing if he had 100 times as
much talent.  The only other John Foxx album I have is "The Garden",
which isn't nearly as good.  I have a friend who used to be a John Foxx
fanatic, but says he can't stand what he's been doing lately.  A few
weeks ago he told me that Foxx has a new album out, and that it couldn't
possibly be as bad as his previous album.  He just bought it a couple of
days ago, and tells me that unbelievably, it is even worse.  Oh well.

				"There's no one driving"

				 Doug