Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 85 14:30 EST

> From: nessus (Doug Alan)
> Subject: Wouldn't you know it!
>          Now what do I do?

Isn't the answer obvious?  Cancel the London reservations, get your money
back, and see Kate at the press conference.  You'll save money and get
to see Kate too.  Unless of course she'll be in London at another time
so you could even go twice (if you're loaded with money...)
                                         >>> Dave

> From: nessus (Doug Alan)
> Subject: You're saying this just to annoy me, aren't you?
>> 1. Devo
>> 6. The B-52s

No, just because it was screaming to be said.  I'd hate to do the world
(or the net) the injustice of believing it and not saying it.  :-)
Acknowledge-To: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>