Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_A Book of Dreams_

From: Henry Chai <chai%utflis%toronto.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 85 22:41:45 est
Subject: _A Book of Dreams_

}Really-From: whizzo (David Hardy)
}
}Anyone know where I can buy a copy of "A Book of Dreams"?  I don't get to
}libraries much, and would like to get a copy now that my curiousity is peaked
}after hearing so much discussion about it.  What section would it be under in
}a bookstore?  Is it in print?
}
}

Bad news! According to _Books in Print_ and _Paperbound Books in Print_,
this book is already out of print.  If you go to a bookstore and order it,
maybe they can dig it out from some supplier, but I doubt it.
In academic libraries, the call number for this book is RZ 460.R43,
whereas for public libraries the call number would be 615.852 (or
any truncations thereof up to 615).  If you plan to dig in a used
book store, try the section under "Medicine".  Here is complete info
on the book:

_A Book of Dreams_ by Peter Reich (1944-)
Harper & Row, (NY, NY), 1973.
ISBN 0-06-013546-8

-- Henry (actually it's the librarian in me :-)