Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

worst albums...

From: Peter Stokes <stokes%cmc.cdn%ubc.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 85 06:17:18 pst
Subject: worst albums...

Ok... bands out of the norm such as Devo and B-52's and the like are bands
that anyone can pick on BUT "milestones" in music such as the Beatles are
not.  Although I am not an avid Beatles fan I would not cut them up for this
reason... (same as Elvis, Stones etc..)

What's a Kleenex band???   -- One blow and they are gone  examples....
devo
men without brains
Reo speedwagon
culture clud
and thousands more tons of vinyl that should have been used to make Tupperware.

Any Willie and the Poor Boys fanatics out there?????

Peter   (no KB on the charts up here yet)