Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 10 WORST ALBUMS

From: harvard!topaz!jerpc.PE.UUCP
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 85 21:33:59 edt
Subject: Re: 10 WORST ALBUMS

> I forgot if I already asked this .. but if I did, there's been no
> response... SO..

Yes... you already asked... the problem is, I can't remember the
worst groups, because I disliked them so much.

> Time to vote!
> What are your choices for the WORST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME?

The worst album of all time I can describe, but can't remember
the group!  It had a very beautiful photograph on the cover of
some trees in a snowy field.  It was recorded on a transparent
blue record (looked even better than Kate Bush's!).  But the
music... it was awful!  Mostly drums beating sickly, with some
dull, repetitive guitar accompaniment.  Has anybody else ever
seen this album?  I bought it at "The Great Escape" in
Nashville, TN (if you ever go to Nashville, stop in there...
they have all kinds of old used records... probably even Kate
Bush!  It's at the 21st Avenue end of Broadway).

> What are your choices for the WORST GROUPS/SINGERS OF ALL TIME?

1) The White Animals
2) Joy Division
3) Rod Stewart
4) OMD
5) AC/DC (Saw them on MTV)
6) The Lennon Sisters
7) Danny Kaye

> If you're having trouble getting mail to me, please post to
> love-hounds and lemme know you've got mail trouble - I'll send
> you a better address pronto!

I know you'd never send me your address, Valerie!  You think I'm
Doug Alan, already!

					-- jer