Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB, SV, King Crimson, Joni, Joan Armatrading ...

From: harvard!topaz!jerpc.PE.UUCP
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 85 20:23:53 edt
Subject: Re: KB, SV, King Crimson, Joni, Joan Armatrading ...

> > In German: "Deep.  Deep.  Somewhere in the darkness, give her your light."

What's the text of the quote, in German?  I noticed today that the
next song's (instrumental, sounds like guitar) beginning seems
to correspond metrically with the first part of the German, and
wondered whether it all did or not. (If it did it would have to
overlap the lines "The light begin to bleed", but that part
does...)

Maybe not, I'm not sure...

What would "really see" mean?  I am beginning to believe you
about that, it does sound like "really see".

						-- jer