Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 10 WORST ALBUMS

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 85 02:04:33 edt
Subject: Re: 10 WORST ALBUMS

> [Valerie:] I forgot if I already asked this .. but if I did, there's
> been no response... SO..

> Time to vote!
> What are your choices for the WORST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME?

Well, what did you mean?  Albums that are just completely worthless and
painful to be subjected to, or albums that are sooooooo awful or soooooo
ridiculous, they are good for a laugh or two every now and then?  (Like
"Sounds of Love" by the 101 String Orchestra.)

> What are your choices for the WORST GROUPS/SINGERS OF ALL TIME?

I'll take the question to mean just completely worthless stuff.

> [jer:]

> 2) Joy Division
> 4) OMD

Foo!!!!!!!!