Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Cloudbusting" is import only

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 85 10:25:53 edt
Subject: "Cloudbusting" is import only

"Cloudbusting" is not being released as a single in the U.S. in the near
future.  So you'll have to get it as an import.

I called up EMI-America and they said that her current single
is still going strong and they haven't even planned out the next single
yet, and that it won't necessarily be the same.  The tone of voice of
the person was pleasant, like "It's good to hear about interest in Kate
Bush".  Usually when I've called the tone of the person's voice was
annoyed, like "I wish all these people would leave me alone about this
unknown".  Considering that EMI-America has only five singles in the
top-100 and RUTH is one of the them, one can understand their new-found
enthusiasm....

			"Over America
			 Can't do anything"

			 Doug