Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I thought I'd seen everything ...

From: the Shadow <jeffh@BRL.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 85 7:53:35 EDT
Subject: Re: I thought I'd seen everything ...

>	I thought I'd seen everything when I saw a video of Bette Midler doing
>	Peter Gabriel's "Here Comes The Flood".  But now there's a full page
>	color ad for Kate Bush's "Hounds Of Love" on page 7 of Billboard!
>
>	What's next?  The cover of Newsweek and Barbara Streisand singing "Sat
>	In Your Lap"?

No.

"Suspended in Gaffa" done by violins and choir and played in elevators,
grocery stores and "easy listening" radio stations.

			cheers,
				jeff hanes
		"Star of stage, screen, and underwear commercials"

USnail:	508 East Wheel Rd.	UUCP:	{seismo,decvax,cbosgd}!brl!jeffh
	Bel Air, MD  21014	ARPA:	<jeffh@brl>