Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yoicks!

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 85 13:29:08 EDT
Subject: Yoicks!

Someone's starting a fanzine!  Good Luck!  Ohhh, you have free
typesetting, ah-so...cheap xeroxing, too.  Lucky!

The big problem will be in tieing up the umpsand myriad of articles
on kb together in one coherent structure.  Gee, I don't know too
much about Ms. Bush but I'd sure be willing to contribute stuff
about other music (howse 'bout short stories, too?)

Seriously, I tried to do something like this recently but got turned
off on the high costs of typesetting and/or the illegalities of using
my employers equipment.  And then the cost of Xeroxing ... how much
will it be, Val?

But remember one must first scale the Mountains of Inertia ...
"'cause we are creatures, creatures of the ni-ight ... "

			Jim Hofmann, hofmann@amsaa.ARPA