Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LOVE-HOUNDS GOES FANZINE!!!!!

From: valerie%sdcc13@SDCSVAX.ARPA (Valerie Polichar)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 85 09:45:57 PDT
Subject: LOVE-HOUNDS GOES FANZINE!!!!!

Doug and I had a chat last night, and I think we'd like to do
it - so I need to ask you-all - what do you think of select
bits of love-hounds being used in a kb/music/art fanzine???
I'll need permission from everyone to use your words in the zine,
so it would be nice if everyone who thought it was a good idea
could either mail to me or to the mailing-list -

I have access to cheap xeroxing and to free typesetting,
so duplication is no problem.  I'll post an address for
anyone who would like to contribute articles or artwork.

Come on, help me get enthusiastic!!!!

:)
			Valerie