Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB as a "witch"

From: Henry Chai <chai%utflis%toronto.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 85 20:09:33 edt
Subject: KB as a "witch"

That's what some of my friends said.  Basically it's because the KB song
they're most familiar with is "Wuthering Heights", which is sung in the
point of view of a ghost, and they said she sounded like a ghost.  Also
in the back album cover of "Never for Ever", KB is seen dressed as a bat
or some such "evil creature" costume, and all the strange sounds in
"The Dreaming" doesn't help either.

Reading Valerie's letter, I really doubt the sincerity of so-called
"fans" who gave up KB just because someone else said she sounded
like a witch!!

 -- Henry