Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate (of course) and requests

From: hsut@purdue-ecn.ARPA (Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 85 20:27:59 EST
Subject: Kate (of course) and requests

Just got Hounds of Love yesterday. I consider Side 1 a concession,
though some of the songs were interesting enough. Side 2 is one
of the most beautiful things I've heard, ever. (Lots of superlatives,
etc., etc...)

On the subject of Kate's "witch-ness", she was dressed as a bat on
the back of the first album already, with fangs, long hanging tongue
and weird eyes. Loved it...

By the way, does anyone have the address of whoever's running the
"Who's on the cutting edge of today's rock?" poll? Replies
will be appreciated...

					Bill Hsu
					pur-ee!hsut