Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RUTH Video

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 85 13:04:20 edt
Subject: Re: RUTH Video

>> [Me:] (Actually the *best* thing about the song is that it's the
>> music to the most amazing video ever made!)

> [Laura:] I detect some unqualified enthusiasm here!  While Kate is my
> favorite, I don't necessarily think everything she does is the "best
> ever done".

Me neither.  I don't think I'm being overly predjudiced.  I have about
six hours of Kate Bush video material, and until the video for RUTH, none
of it was my very favorite.  Before RUTH my favorite videos were Peter
Gabriel's "Shock The Monkey" and "I Don't Remember".  But the video for
RUTH just totally blows me away!  Shelli agrees with me too (don't you?)!

				-Doug