Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HoL on the radio !!

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 85 07:22:38 edt
Subject: HoL on the radio !!

I was listening for the final time of the evening last nite to WFHS in
Annapolis, MD. They have gone down hill of late (really bad). But anyway,
they started playing RUTH, and I said fine, this is there token good
song for the night, now they can play trash all nite. but I was wrong !!!
right after that the DJ played the title song to HoL !!!! I loved it !!!!!
After listening to the whole thing I got so mad because I was just
out earlier that evening and I couldn't find the album anywhere !!!!

I need that new album !!!!!

tim