Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Records Stores/Mail Ordering/Rare Records/Information

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 85 13:13:23 edt
Subject: Records Stores/Mail Ordering/Rare Records/Information

I want to find some decent record stores that deal with hard to find
and rare records. I especially through mail order. I also would like
to find those stupid record auction magazines. I have an old one
that was sent to me, they only put out one issue, then went under. They
had some people auctioning off some decent stuff (old Zappa/Beefhart, I
saw a hard to find Eno single).  What I am looking for are the Eno/Schmidt
Oblique Strategies cards that were out for awhile.  I also want to
dig up as much music by Jonathan Richman as I can find ( you should know
him Doug, he is from Boston also!!)

I would post this to net.music, but I cant get it presently (unless
someone wants to feed me articles...)

---
Ignorance of your culture is not considered cool !!

     Tim Wicinski, Naval Research Labs
     Arpa: wicinski@nrl-css