Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry/Suzanne Vega Question

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 85 07:21:36 edt
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry/Suzanne Vega Question

> From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.arpa>

> Both Suzanne Vega and Jane Siberry are going to be in town during the same
> week !!!

Ditto here too!

> My question is: Should I go see both of these fine musicians, blow
> my budget for shows (and possibly miss the Bad Brains), or stay home and
> listen to the albums.

Both are excellent, though I like Suzanne Vega much better.  I already
have my ticket and wouldn't miss her for everything in the world!  I
think I'm going to miss Jane Siberry because I also want to go see Red
Lorry Yellow Lorry and Birdsongs of the Mesozoic in the same week.  Busy
week!!!

			"I want it all!"

			 Doug