Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry/Suzanne Vega Question

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.arpa>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 85 13:13:15 edt
Subject: Jane Siberry/Suzanne Vega Question

Both Suzanne Vega and Jane Siberry are going to be in town during the same
week !!! My question is: Should I go see both of these fine musicians, blow
my budget for shows (and possibly miss the Bad Brains), or stay home and
listen to the albums. Both albums are very good, I like them both, but
am not quite sure if I want to go to both.

Help !!!

Ignorance of your culture is not considered cool !!

     Tim Wicinski, Naval Research Labs
     Arpa: wicinski@nrl-css