Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reggae Reviews?

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 85 8:49:24 EDT
Subject: Reggae Reviews?

I sent a similiar request to net-music but since I understand some folks
here don't read it, I'll repeat the question.

Anyone know of some good reggae releases (recent, please).  I've been out of
touch with the genre since Bob Marley's death but recently caught the AWARENESS
ART ENSEMBLE (they're slick, good, polished reggae but I want the rough sound, oo (whoops!)!  The AAE has an LP out but I didn't get it.  Anyone out there hear
of them or their EP.  Are there any Richmond/D.C. area people out there that have
caught this act?    Sorry 'bout all the running out of space here, this is typed
in a hurry ....

unless it's too hard on your mailer, doug, I kinda like lh to stay as a mailer ... net.music.love-hounds sounds kinda official like .... rv's bigg problem is
that he doesn't use CAPITAL LETTERS... it shows weakness of character in my opinion ...
out here it's all the same/ i say it's all the same ....
							Jim

yeh, we got explosions going on here all the time, it's kinda neat...