Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Killing Joke

From: Jordan Hayes <jordan%ucbarpa@Berkeley>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 85 23:47:15 pdt
Subject: Re: Killing Joke
Home-Phone: (415) 835-8767
Uucp-Path: ...ucbvax!jordan

	From nessus@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU Thu Sep 12 22:39:40 1985

	I like Killing Joke when they are "harder".  Sometimes they
	mellow out into some fairly boring new wave stuff.  They remind
	me of The Cure a bit, in that The Cure are best when they are
	harder, and not so great when they are mellow.

True. I agree with you there. Too bad "Eighties" isn't a "hard" song...
Rather lame, if you ask me... in comparrison to what other things
they did -- check out "Tension" sometime, or "Change"...

	You saw Killing Joke and Nash the Slash at the same time?!?!?
	I'm *sooooo* jealous!

Hmmm... not only that, but I saw them for free... I won 2 tickets
from a Buffalo (NY) radio station...

/jordan