Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Disco Kate

From: harvard!topaz!petsd!peora!jer
Date: Thursday, 5 Sep 1985 16:59 EDT
Subject: Re: Disco Kate

> P.S.  Hey, jer, how did Yes fans react when Yes went disco?

Hi, nessus, I don't know, because the only thing I ever heard about that
was once when I was riding in a car somewhere with a friend of mine, I
heard it on the radio, and it was kind of strange, and I said, "That's kind
of a strange version of that song, I've never heard it before," and she
said, "Yes, it's a disco version." Can you tell me more about it?

My reaction was, "I wish I had a copy of that, because I have never heard
it before."