Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Returned mail: Host unknown

From: MAILER-DAEMON@bbnccv (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 85 15:36:17 EDT
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown

550 <nessus%mit-eddie.MIT.EDU@bbnccv.arpa>... Host unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 85 15:36:17 EDT
From: Laura Frank Clifford <lcliffor@bbnccm.ARPA>
Subject: Re: Correspondents from England

Doug,

I've got several cousins in England.  The last time I mentioned Kate to
one of them (about 2-3 years ago), I got the impression that being a Kate
Bush fanatic was about as cool as being a Bobby Sherman fan.  My 70-year
old uncle who lives in Glasgow had even heard her and dismissed her as
a wailing pop star that he heard on the radio far too often... (My Scottish
mother loves her, however, as she does Barbra Streisand.)

Laura